Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are made and entered into by and between the company (“Hadi”) and (“Customer”) to sell and deliver the (“Product”). This Product is provided to the Customer under the terms and conditions below and any updates or amendments will be published from time to time by Hadi ’s on its website:
1) Customer Obligations:
· The Customer shall comply with all the terms and conditions herein and, Hadi may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice to the Customer. Any and all amendments to these Term and Conditions shall be published on Hadi ’s Website and shall be effective on the date of publication thereof. Customer is responsible for checking these Tem and Conditions periodically to remain updated and in compliance with these terms. Customer’s use of the account after any amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute acceptance by the Customer of the amended Terms and Conditions, and Customer also agree to be bound by any such changes/revisions.
· The customer shall ensure the safety of the contents of the shipment before signing the receipt from the shipping company.
· Hadi is keen on its customers satisfaction of its provided services, in the event of any problem, the client is welcomed to communicate with Hadi in the matter
2) Currency: The applicable rate is in Saudi Riyals (SR), and it doesn’t include any sales use, Value, added or other taxes or by any amount of money under this Agreement. If Hadi is legally bound to pay any taxes or tariffs, the value of these taxes and tariffs will be calculated with the price of the products
3) Delivery Charge: The Customer shall pay the product’s delivery fee.
4) Payment details: The customer will pay through our website using one of the payment channels and according to them, the customer has the right to pay through Mada, SADAD, Credit Card based on the transactions of the transport companies. And the Customer doesn’t have the right to request a discount or request it to be offset against any other amount that may be due to the Hadi.
5) Delivery Duration: When a product is ordered through the sales channels, the selected product will be prepared within 48 hours. And the Package will be delivering within the (1-9) working days.
6) Compensation for Custody: Hadi shall not be responsible for any fines imposed or for loss or damage caused by a result of product getting in custody by governmental or other official authorities.
7) Exclusion of Liability:
· If the customer uses the product without reading the instructions on the cover or the website of Hadi or misuse it and this caused damage to the product in whole or partially, Hadi is not responsible for compensation.
· Hadi is not responsible for the items damaged by the shipment, in which case the customer should communicate with the responsible shipping company.
8) Intellectual Property: Customer may not use Hadi’s identity not limited to: logos, product designs for any commercial purposes.
9) Applicable law: These Terms and Conditions shall be read and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.